If I made a list of what my ideal place to live would be like, my utopia, it would look like this:
1) Mountains and hiking opportunities close by.
2) Fresh water lake or river to swim in.
3) Not many people, which in turn translates to less pollution.
4) Good food and it doesn’t hurt the pocket to eat at a restaurant few times a week.
5) Friendly people.
6) Good weather throughout the year. Preferrably not the kind where the winters are cold and sad, or the summers are too hot. Rainfall is okay, if it’s not cold when it rains.
7) Access to music concerts \m/
Do you know any place that fulfills all of these? I know some places that fulfill some of these criteria, but none that fulfill all.
If any of you have pointers about places that are close to this utopia, please let me know.